Saturday, October 8, 2011

Why I Scrapbook

Summer will give way to fall, fall will fade into winter, winter will blossom into spring and summer will start again. So is the dance of life.

I document precious moments and people by creating scrapbooks and photo albums.
I understand the importance of gathering and creating lasting and meaningful times and memories.
I know in my heart that all things change and not only do my books share the constant evolution, they honor what was and they give us hope in what will be. They are a reminder that for everthing, there is a season.

The art of scrpabooking reminds us to embrace each moment with the mindfulness, dignity and passion it so rightly deserves before it gently fades into what it is next meant to be.

Go to my web site at http://www.OurPhotoStories.com or contact me via email at
Rebecca@OurPhotoStories.com to find out how to scrapbook digitally quickly and easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment