Friday, April 13, 2012

April is Awesome with Heritage Makers

Welcome to my April 2012 newsletter.

The world looks glorious outside. Trees are in bloom. The promise of spring is everywhere. Weddings, graduations and Mother’s Day gatherings are right around the corner. It’s the perfect time of year to plan ahead and create meaningful gifts and greetings for your spring and summer celebrations.

This issue of my April 2012 newsletter is chock full of ideas to make your spring gift giving fast, easy and meaningful. Check out our many Mother’s Day gift suggestions. Read our photography tips and Studio tricks articles. See what welcome gifts canvases can be for moms, grads and newly married couples. They’re our featured product this month and an additional 10% off your already low Club HM prices.



Join me at my Spring Fling Digi Crop as I give you the tools to sort, organize, save and share your photos.  I can help you “spring clean” your digital photos, and scan your pre-digital prints.  Spring cleaning is more FUN with friends, so bring a friend Saturday, April 21, 2012 10 am – 10 pm (come and go or come and stay)!



As this season of spring celebrations and gift giving begins, I encourage you to consider becoming a consultant on my Heritage Makers team. You’ll save even more money on those meaningful gifts you’re planning to give, while pursuing a financially rewarding business opportunity that can help lift the lives of you and your family. Contact me today and I can share more information with you about how our entire team would help you learn to bring meaningful HM moments to your family and friends





Click here to see April New Studio Art




Getting Started
About Club HM
Club HM FB
Hosting
Opportunity





Follow these photography tips to help ensure that your pictures turn out perfect. Learn more here.



Newbies and pros alike will appreciate these time- and sanity-saving Studio tips. Read more here.
Host a "Grad Gathering" or "Bridal Shower" party and enjoy free publishing! Find out how here.
Start a business that you'll absolutely love and sell something that will never be resold! Learn more here.

Inspirations Online Classes

Gifts and Greetings for Mom
Thu,
Apr 12, 2012
7:00 PM
MDT
Watch & Listen Here

School Days
Thu,
Apr 26, 2012
7:00 PM MDT
Watch & Listen Here
Upcoming Themes & Specials 

April: Canvases
All sizes (save 10%)

May: 7x5 Storybooks
(save 10%)

June: 8.5x11 Booklets
(save 10%)
            
Notice: Website maintenance
Apr 14
10:00 pm MST to Apr 15 2:00 am MST

Click here to start a project now. http://studio.heritagemakers.com/getStarted/

Go to my web site at http://www.OurPhotoStories.com or contact me via email at Rebecca@OurPhotoStories.com to learn more about Heritage Makers products.

Thank you for being my clients! Please let me know how I can help you get your projects complete. I am here for you!

Rebecca Brooks
Rebecca@OurPhotoStories.com
940-453-9192
http://www.OurPhotoStories.com

No comments:

Post a Comment